Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Tutorial Customize the Home Screen – When you start using your Samsung Galaxy Note 7, you need to learn some of the key features of the Note 7, including the screen and icons. When you have already know your device, it is time to customize the Home Screen by adding application shortcuts, widgets, and folders, and even using wallpapers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Tutorial Customize the Home Screen
Firstly, read the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Manual, then you need to open the Home Screen Manager: From the Home screen, pinch the screen or touch and hold an empty space on the screen. See the Samsung Galaxy Note7 Tutorial below:
Manage Home Screen You can add, remove, change the order of screens, as well as choose a different main Home Screen.
- From a Home Screen, pinch the screen of touch and hold an empty space on the screen.
- Use the option below to manage screen:
- Add a screen: Swipe to the end of the screens and then tap (+)Add
- Remove a screen: touch and hold a screen, and then drag it to (dustbin icon) to delete.
- Set a screen as the main Home Screen: Tap (home icon) Main Home Screen at the top of the screen. This screen is displayed when you press the Home key.
- Change the order of screens: Touch and hold a screen, and then drag it to a new position.
- Flipboard Briefing: swipe to the left of the screen to find the Flipboard Briefing screen. You can enable or disable this feature by tapping On/Off at the top of the screen.
Wallpapers and Themes
You can set visual themes for all system screen and icon, change the look of the Home and Lock screens with wallpaper:
From a Home screen, pinch the screen.
Tap Wallpapers and themes to customize.
Add a Widget to a Home Screen
From a Home Screen, pinch the screen.
Touch and hold a widget, drag it to a Home screen and release it.
Touch and hold a widget, and drag it to a dustbin icon if you want to remove it.
Create a folder
You can place folders on a Home screen to organize items. To create the folders, follow the steps below:
From a Home screen, touch and hold an app shortcut and drag it on top of another app shortcut until a highlighted box appears.
Release the app shortcut to create the folder
Tap anywhere outside of the folder to close it
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Tutorial Network Connection
Connection is very important to give more access to the Note 7. You can manage connections between the Note 7 and a variety of networks and other devices as follow:
These basic settings tutorials may help your device to activate the apps and features in it. Make sure that your device setting gives you comfortable access to the Note 7. We’d share more about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Tutorials for other apps and features specifically.